Friday, July 3, 2009

The Target by Catherine Coulter




Synopsis:

Escaping unwanted media attention after a notorious incident, Ramsey Hunt retreats into the solitude of a cabin high in the Colorado Rockies. But his isolation is shattered when he rescues a small girl unconscious in the forest and strangers invade his private meadow, their intent to kill.

Molly Santera, the little girl's mother, catches up with Ramsey and her daughter, mistaking him for the kidnapper. When she discovers that he instead saved Emma, there's little time for thanks. The men pursuing want them badly.

Savich and Sherlock (The Maze) as well as MAX, the transvestite laptop, return to assist. Ramsey and Molly, facing constant danger, unravel the clues and ultimately discover why they're at the center of the target.


My Thoughts:

I absolutely love Catherine Coulter, especially the FBI series. I didn't like this as much as The Cove and The Maze but I still really enjoyed. It was just a little slow I think. Sherlock and Savich are just two of my favorite characters. It does irritate me that within a week characters are in love with eachother. I mean what is that?! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment